- The status race nobody wins - OpinionRossGittins - www.smh.com.au:
Changes to private education and health care are more about social rank than choice, writes Ross Gittins.Imagine if all there was only one education system and one medical system; and all of the available money went into it instead of being split between the two; and it was all non-profit. Why wouldn't it work? Greed and the desire to gain status. Humans suck.
- NEWS.com.au | Riot controllers 'put lives at risk' (March 17, 2004):
The performance of NSW police commanders during the Redfern riot endangered the lives of frontline officers and bordered on criminal negligence, a former police expert on riot control has said.
- NEWS.com.au | Optus slams ADSL 'rort' (March 17, 2004):
OPTUS chief executive Chris Anderson has continued his attack on Telstra's broadband pricing policies as the competition watchdog considers its position on a competition notice carrying heavy fines.
- NEWS.com.au | Breasts staying firmer longer (March 17, 2004). No, really.
- Costello distances Govt from Abbott's abortion remarks. 17/03/2004. ABC News Online / NEWS.com.au | Abbott targets 'tragedy' of abortion (March 17, 2004):
'What Mr Latham has missed, in his eagerness to prove guilt by association against his opponents, is the part Christianity has played in establishing the civil discourse he now says is necessary,' he said.Separation. Of. Church. And. State.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.