Posts

joy. rapture. sickness.

Never thought I'd be "glad" to be sick; but I am actually sort of relieved to find out I am sick again rather than still sick. Crappy luck though it may be, I'd rather be sick for the second time in six weeks than still sick with the same thing after six weeks. Again, it's not Raging Throat Death, just another illness with attached sore throat.

Doctor quite stridently recommended I stay home again tomorrow (L too, since she seems to have the same thing). Nothing but time and rest can kick this second illness apparently. All I'd do at work is infect everyone else.

Have given in to apparent reality and started buying flu tablets in the double-size value pack.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment