House of the Rising Sun played on old bits of gear...
- 5MB Hard Disk Drive, 1956 | Retronaut
- desire to inspire - If you go down to the woods today ...
- Boy drops DS in gorilla cage, inadvertently creates the best photo op ever | GamesRadar
- Incredible Indoor Climbing Wall Towers Atop a Tokyo Home | Designs & Ideas on Dornob
- When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink? | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine
- 3 truths of info visualization (and some whiskey, too) - Good Experience
- Chromeography (fantastic chrome logos and lettering)
- Five Years After Banning Outdoor Ads, Brazil's Largest City Is More Vibrant Than Ever
- Light Painting Graffiti
- Into the Depths (Vintage Film)
- fish tank | Flickr (single exposure in-frame light painting, or something...!)
- I Feel More Like a Stranger Each Time I Come Home | Flickr
- Penn & Teller: Fool Us - Daniel Madison - YouTube (amazing sleight of hand trick)
- Crashed Ferrari Table | Charly Molinelli
- Magic Mountain by Heike Mutter and Ulrich Genth:
Visitors can climb onto the sculpture where it meets the ground, but a loop-the-loop at the centre prevents anyone being able to walk a full circuit.Walk, no. But anyone who thinks it couldn't or wouldn't be climbed hasn't met many climbers.
- The Invisible Bridge of RO&AD Architects | Yatzer