- How “one weird trick” conquered the Internet: what happens when you click on those omnipresent ads.
- First Tesla P85D On A Dyno Put Down Way More Torque Than Advertised (just for the noise... woah)
- Do All Google Employees Have Perfect Eyesight? ← Terence Eden's Blog
- What Back to the Future Part II got right and wrong about 2015 – an A-Z | Film | The Guardian & Back to the Future, Time Travel, and the Secret History of the 1980s — The Message — Medium
- Photographer Does a Fashion Shoot with a Cheap Toy Camera - Neatorama
- Anthony Bourdain How to Travel - Anthony Bourdain on How to Fly - Esquire
- The Digital Project Gifmas Story | Digital Project Manager Conference - DPM:UK
- The Secret Underground World Of Washington D.C.
- 31 Rolls of Undeveloped Film from a Soldier in WWII Discovered and Processed
The most Neuromancer thing I've yet seen? http://t.co/3C1hyAhq3P And by that I mean hypnotic cyber-wowie eye-candy + weirdly 80s retro?— William Gibson (@GreatDismal) January 17, 2015
An interesting moment in pop music:
...sure to spark some debate. Is she reframing disability or cashing in on her body? If she is cashing in on her body, doesn't that make her an entirely normal popstar? Besides, I'd rather see Viktoria Modesta cashing in while reframing prosthetics than Lady Gaga cashing in while not wearing pants.