- These 6 sketches show why you are not crazy enough to compete at the Sochi Winter Olympics - Sochi 2014 - ABC Grandstand Sport (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Lean In Collection – Getty Images:
We are proud to present the Lean In Collection, a library of images devoted to the powerful depiction of women, girls and the people who support them. Jointly curated by Getty Images and LeanIn.Org – the women’s empowerment nonprofit founded by Sheryl Sandberg – the collection features over 2,500 images of female leadership in contemporary work and life.
- Vintage Soviet Propaganda Gets An Incredible LGBT Makeover
- How a car engine works - Imgur
- Spot the sniper – in pictures | Art and design | theguardian.com. Tip: you will not be able to spot the sniper. Similarly in these pics it's incredibly hard to find the snow leopard: 10,000 Birds | Snow Leopard hunt by Adam Riley (INDRI Ultimate Wildlife Tours).
- How to Build a Perfect Refugee Camp - NYTimes.com
- This is What Army Food Rations Look Like Around the World |Foodbeast
- Seminary similarity « The Australian Independent Media Network. An insight into Abbott's mind: he felt 1980s Catholicism was too concerned with "empathy". He went into the church to "recall her to her duty" and when absolutely everything was not changed to his precise satisfaction he quit in disgust. The reverse is also telling: the church seems fairly blunt in their various summaries that Abbott lacked even basic empathy and was only there to gain power.
- Beautiful Joshua Tree Supervillain Lair For Sale For First Time - Deserting - Curbed LA
- m a rk s us s m an (Why I Hate Sportsball):
And that right there, the pride, is the thing that bugs the shit out of me about “sportsball.” No one needs to know anything about sports, sure. Lord knows I don’t know much. And there is undue importance placed on sports in the culture (the world?) at large. But instead of criticism, “sportsball,” for all its smartness, is an essentially infantile reaction to all of that.It seems to really offend some people that I am both a geek and an nrl fan.
- Photos: 50+ years of Japanese concept cars ~ Pink Tentacle
- This is the bead-chain experiment. It's about to melt your brain.