- Seminary similarity « The Australian Independent Media Network. An insight into Abbott's mind: he felt 1980s Catholicism was too concerned with "empathy". He went into the church to "recall her to her duty" and when absolutely everything was not changed to his precise satisfaction he quit in disgust. The reverse is also telling: the church seems fairly blunt in their various summaries that Abbott lacked even basic empathy and was only there to gain power.
- Beautiful Joshua Tree Supervillain Lair For Sale For First Time - Deserting - Curbed LA
- m a rk s us s m an (Why I Hate Sportsball):
And that right there, the pride, is the thing that bugs the shit out of me about “sportsball.” No one needs to know anything about sports, sure. Lord knows I don’t know much. And there is undue importance placed on sports in the culture (the world?) at large. But instead of criticism, “sportsball,” for all its smartness, is an essentially infantile reaction to all of that.It seems to really offend some people that I am both a geek and an nrl fan.
- Photos: 50+ years of Japanese concept cars ~ Pink Tentacle
- This is the bead-chain experiment. It's about to melt your brain.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.