Posts

Fans go wild for Harry Potter. I've got my copy :) It was quite nice in the city today. The book was released in Brisbane at 9:01am; so when I rolled into town a bit after ten it was full of people dressed up HP style. I was passing a Dymocks when I suddenly found myself in the middle of a swarm of kids in black robes and Hogwarts house coloured scarves. They'd really made an effort and all had big smiles. I don't like kids, but hey I can still enjoy that moment :)

As an aside, I bought my copy from my regular bookstore. Sure, I could have saved some bucks grabbing it off the mound in K-mart being flogged off at cost, but frankly the chain stores are just undercutting real bookstores and I hate that.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment