- Why is Bush avoiding the Australian media? Don't ask - National - smh.com.au. That's right, Dubya has flown his own media into the country and won't let any of these local hicks talk to him. Anyone who thinks we have a good relationship with America should read this one.
- NEWS.com.au | PM's China trade deal coup (October 22, 2003) -
The breakthrough agreement gives Australia a realistic chance of cementing bilateral trade deals with the world's two biggest economic powers - the US and China - by the end of the decade.I would have thought that quote would require, say, a realistic chance of some beneficial deal with the US. Which will never happen. Australian PMs have a long history of smiling and reaching for the lube; while pretending we're getting something good out of it.
- A whole night of Delta moments - www.smh.com.au. Get cancer, win the ARIAs. It's a twisted industry.
- Aust dollar hits 70 US cents. 22/10/2003. ABC News Online
- Rural News - 21/10/2003: Stanbrokes new owners put four properties up for sale
- NEWS.com.au | For sale: Penthouse magazine (October 22, 2003)
In other news, apparently the council still hires arseholes to drive their buses. 370 to the City this morning - fuck you, buddy.