Posts

it's the stats game!

Nedstat Basic 3.0 - How did they get on my site (last 100 pageviews max.). How indeed. As this blog reaches 11,000 hits; I note that not just one but two of the last 100 were Googling for "girls snogging". While it's not quite up there with the search for stripper jobs at a specific bar (I'll never understand how that one got here) it's definitely amusing. Perhaps I should start seeding the blog with references to really obscure fetishes; then see if they turn up in the referrer stats.

Nah. Too much effort, really. I note however that all the snogging has knocked the Tippman Hellhound off the list. I mentioned that sucker a couple of years ago and it's still getting hits.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment