- Mayne sells Crikey site for $1m - Business - www.smh.com.au :
Online publisher and shareholder activist Stephen Mayne has sold his five-year-old Crikey site for $1 million to former Sydney Morning Herald editor Eric Beecher.(probably would have put this in a news bits post, but i've been too busy to do those lately)
- The New York Times | Spirits of The Times: A Humble Old Label Ices Its Rivals. A blind taste test of premium vodkas, with a cheap bottle of Smirnoff thrown in for fun...... the Smirnoff won. As an aside, vodkas do taste different; but you generally have to whack them in the freezer beforehand to be able to appreciate it (the alcohol burn at room temperature is too distracting).
- Veer: Ideas: Lightboxing. kind of like photoshop tennis.
- Wired News: Hide Your IPod, Here Comes Bill:
To the growing frustration and annoyance of Microsoft's management, Apple Computer's iPod is wildly popular among Microsoft's workers. ... 'About 80 percent of Microsoft employees who have a portable music player have an iPod,' said one source. It's beautiful. I wonder - as does the author of this article - how many Microsoft employees own Sony PlayStations?
- Computer Languages History (preview)
- weaselwords. bastard words that fuck our lives up.
- Mac Hall Comics | 2005.01.31. I don't know if this says more about MacHeads or art teachers...
- Honda Worldwide | HDTV | ASIMO (Research Model) - Running at 3km/h
- neat hacks and inventions
- The Morning News Gallery - The Bear by Witold Riedel
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.