- Meta-quoting! Heh. Yeah. - Ever met a person ike this? :
A tremendous quote lifted from the Know your Enemy:Tracking Botnets report into botnet activity on the internet:
Script kiddies apparently consider DDoS an appropriate solution to every social problem.
- coolant chokers. stylish AND practical! or something :)
- Sam's Archive | How to destroy the Earth:
This is not a guide for wusses whose aim is merely to wipe out humanity. ... This is a guide for those who do not want the Earth to be there anymore.
- http://craphound.com/etech2005-lifehacks.txt | Life Hacks Live, 17 March 2005 (Impressionistic transcript by Cory Doctorow)
- warrenelliscom: Joss Whedon Begins The Long, Difficult Task Of Casting WONDER WOMAN. Umm. Err. Wrong. And worse still, it's in my brain now.
- Some Trojans are creatively evil fuckers: Symantec Security Response - Trojan.ByteVerify:
5. Several pornographic links are added into the favorites.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Details Begin to Leak. Speculation really.
- Boing Boing: Hollywood stars look like crap in high-def, act like crap either way.
- Boing Boing: T-shirt: Chairman Mao sez RTFM. I say ROFL.
- Boing Boing: Don't say 'blogger' to US Immigration, you'll get stripsearched.
- Boing Boing: Fans beg Sony to sell them lost Fiona Apple album that's on P2P. Remember kids, P2P will kill the music industry and send artists broke.
- Boing Boing: Neuromancer radio play preservation effort in the teeth of bureacracy, sadly the boingboing attention led to the play being taken down. shit.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.