Posts

silly quiz time

MMMMM...Tuna...
Hobbes
Calvin and Hobbes Character Quiz

English Genius
You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 77% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

[The Commonly Confused Words Test]

...cool, although I'm kicking myself because I think I know which beginner question I answered incorrectly. typical for me though, all through high school i'd get tests where i would get things wrong in the simpler areas, most likely because i'd rip through the questions too fast.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment