Posts

how convenient

'Specific' terror threat against Australia: PM - National - smh.com.au: Australian intelligence authorities have received specific information about a terrorist threat in Australia, Prime Minister John Howard says. As a result, an amendment to Australia's anti-terror laws making it easier to prosecute people thought to be planning a terrorist attack has been rushed into parliament today. I think the worst thing is Howard really seems to think nobody sees through this pathetically obvious ploy.

I can see little Johnny now: "Terrorists are throwing children overboard! Quick! Let us shoot people we don't like the look of! Your civil liberties are my toilet paper! You voted my part into both houses, you are now my bitches BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment