- ThinkGeek :: Abusive Stamps: I'd buy the stamp
This is F**KING URGENT... but sooner or later, at work, I'd use it. Then, well, I might not be working.
- Ananova - In goth we trust... :
A goth vicar is running services at his church featuring music from the likes of the Sisters of Mercy instead of hymns.Religion evolving with its congregation? Never...
- Flying car captured on Google Earth | The Register . hehehe.
- Howard claims victory in national culture wars - National - theage.com.au. Didn't realise it was a war, myself. I just thought we were a very young nation with an extremely diverse population and a shitty habit of cultural self-segregation. Howard just wants to be able to keep using 'un-Australian' as an insult I guess. Can't do that if the populace is aware of the lack of a coherent view of what 'Australian' means.
- The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion: When the Anti-Choice Choose:
[W]hat does an anti-choice woman do when she experiences an unwanted pregnancy herself? Often, she will grin and bear it, so to speak, but frequently, she opts for the solution she would deny to other women -- abortion.
- Elevator "close door" buttons. Do they work? Do they do anything at all? On another note, could we rig pedestrian crossing buttons to explode if people stand there banging on them for three minutes straight?
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.