Posts

it's uncanny

I stay home from work because I'm sick. So naturally two work crews turn up and do loud things right outside our place.

Two, FFS.

One did...something. No idea, lots of scraping shovels. The other did tree lopping and subsequent chipping. I can't sleep through industrial woodchipping, no matter how much my musical taste has conditioned me into weird reactions to loud industrial noises.

Apparently the shovel people started at 6am and I slept through it, a bit of an indicator that I wasn't in the best shape. I left some (probably incoherent) voicemails with my bosses (yes, joy, I have two) before crashing out again for the morning. But the woodchippers won the rest of the day.

Feh!

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment