Posts

it's not over til he says GOODNIGHTTA

Saw That 1 Guy again tonight. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be quite as much of a knockout as the first time... I needn't have worried :)

It was fantastic. Knowing the show just made it even better. A whole room of people singing along to One (and every other song)... a whole room responding with gusto to his little howls :)

Then we bought the DVD (yeah!!) and Leah got a shirt. At first she wasn't getting a shirt because they only had the same design as the one I've already got. But then the merch lass had a dig around and discovered one of the round print ones!

Then I met That 1 Guy himself:

That 1 Guy and me

It was a good night :)

Update: readers from Australia should note he's doings shows around the country including Big Day Out; US readers should note he's touring all over. Check out That 1 Guy tour dates. If he plays near you, you should go. There will be a test afterwards, people! ;)

On another note, yes I know I am desperately overdue for a haircut.

Labels: , ,

Comments

Anonymous Anonymous  

January 06, 2007 10:31 am

Nice one! I was surprised to see that he's playing Big Day Out this year, but I might go see his show down here on the 11th as well.

Blogger 200ok  

January 06, 2007 10:34 am

Yeah, he's pretty excited about the BDO gig :)

I'd definitely catch him at his own show though - just to be sure! :)

Anonymous Anonymous  

January 06, 2007 5:31 pm

"On another note, yes I know I am desperately overdue for a haircut."
So that means you're the guy on the right, right?

Blogger 200ok  

January 06, 2007 6:47 pm

Smartarse! ...hang on, you have a ponytail, you can't give me crap!

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment