- "It's like twitter. Except we charge people to use it.":
Please design a logo for me. With pie charts. For free.
- The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ...and it's so, so terribly accurate.
- 6 Mental Illness Myths Hollywood Wants You to Believe | Cracked.com
- "Bizarre" Octopuses Carry Coconuts as Instant Shelters:
Octopuses have been discovered tip-toeing with coconut-shell halves suctioned to their undersides, then reassembling the halves and disappearing inside for protection or deception, a new study says.I for one welcome our new octopus overlords. The debate I've just been having on IM is what the soundtrack should be for when the octopus is toddling along with the coconut between its legs. I think this, about 8mins in: YouTube - The Olden Days - Final (The Late Show). The other contender suggested was YouTube - I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts (Merv Griffin).
- Rupert Murdoch visit leaves newsagent nonplussed | Media | guardian.co.uk:
I was really surprised when my customer told me it was Mr Murdoch. He seemed like such a nice man....which is interesting in a way. So many people act like they actually, literally think he's from another planet or something.
- What Makes Them Click | Dopamine Makes You Addicted To Seeking Information
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.