- Someone Peeled Off 30 Years Of Graffiti, And Here's What They Found Underneath | Bored Panda
- Car Horns Are Too Angry So This Guy Built A Nicer One
- A new study linking profanity to honesty shows people who curse are more authentic — Quartz:
In three studies, at both the individual and society level, we found that a higher rate of profanity use was associated with more honesty.
- President Trump's Lies, the Definitive List - The New York Times. Requires dataviz.
- Dead Kennedys, 'Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables' (1980) | 40 Greatest Punk Albums of All Time | Rolling Stone
- How Volvo Lost The Plot
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation): even if only for the understated commentary on the guy's name
Bio-hacker Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow, his legal name,
- 15 Years Later, Here's Why A Gamer Was Duct-Taped To A Ceiling | Kotaku Australia
- China Is Shaping Giant Solar Farms As Pandas, Because Pandas
- The Untold Story Of The Teen Hackers Who Transformed The Early Internet | Gizmodo Australia