- 10 Of The Best Shots Of The 2017 Solar Eclipse | Bored Panda
- 'I was sober in the morning': Tony Abbott defends drinking binge, hits out at drunks on welfare. So basically Abbott thinks it's fine to get blackout drunk at work if you are 'jocular' about it later; he thinks it's fine to binge drink if you exercise, but not if you're poor; and he has a whinge about the result of the vote he missed because he was blackout drunk at work.
- Tesla Remotely Extended The Range Of Its Florida Owners' Cars To Assist Hurricane Evacuation
- Dan Bricklin invented the spreadsheet—but don't hold that against him — Quartz
- Your iPhone is only guaranteed to last one year, Apple argues:
The lawsuit argues that “consumers reasonably expect that smartphones will remain operable for at least two years when not subject to abuse or neglect because the overwhelming majority of smartphone users are required to sign service contracts with (mobile) carriers for two year periods.” Despite publicly saying it makes the most durable devices Apple isn’t afraid to fall back on a legal technicality to win the case. In a bid to have it thrown out, Arturo González, the lawyer representing Apple in the case filed a motion earlier in the year arguing it is “not appropriate for courts to rewrite the express terms of a warranty simply because of a consumer’s unilateral expectations about a product.” To hold Apple accountable “simply because plaintiffs expect their iPhones to last the length of their cellular service contracts” would put an unfair burden on the company, reads the motion, which was published by Motherboard.
- This Rat Rod Rolls-Royce Is The Sequel To The 'Zero Fucks Given RX7'. Modern rat rodding.
- Over 150 People Tried To Draw 10 Famous Logos From Memory | Bored Panda
- John Doyle: 'The news had degenerated into watching people wank at a snuff film', Andrew Olle lecture - 2005 — Speakola:
The news had degenerated into watching people wank at a snuff film.Take the time to actually listen to it. It's still astonishingly good.
- Here's How Much Quicker A Stripped Out Tesla Model S P100D Is. Mostly I like this because it gives a taste of what's going to happen when gearheads get hold of second-hand Teslas. New-Tesla fans are often a curious breed who are really into Teslas but know absolutely SFA about any other car and don't care even a tiny bit about car culture in general. It was the same with the Prius, but in that case they weren't talking a legitimately fast car. So when you get Teslas into the hands of people who don't give a shit about Teslas but love cars, wrenching and going as fast as possible... well, that's going to get interesting!
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.