- Women's Pockets are Inferior. Shown with data and neat illustrations.
- Peter Dutton Business | ten daily:
the minister responsible for the most powerful law enforcement agencies in the Commonwealth, and in whose hands lies the future of the Prime Ministership itself, is under a legal cloud. The Constitutional question: is he entitled to sit in Parliament at all.
- Anger over Tony Abbott's Indigenous envoy role: 'Haven't we been punished enough?' - Politics - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):
Jackie Huggins, the co-chair of the National Congress of Australia's First Peoples, said there was a feeling of deflation in the community. "Haven't we been punished enough in Indigenous affairs? How long can we put up with a paternalistic government who does not choose to engage or to talk to us?"
- This Is A Sailboat And Those Are Sails:
Most sails you've seen rely on the wind directly acting against them to provide propulsion. But these new types of sails, known as “rotor sails” rely on a physics principle called the Magnus Effect.
- Minister for Women Kelly O'Dwyer says intimidation and bullying occurred during Liberal leadership spill - Politics - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):
Minister for Women Kelly O'Dwyer says she has spoken to both male and female MPs in the wake of the leadership spill and says, "It is clear to me that people were subject to threats and intimidation and bullying".
- Peter Dutton's backers refused to leave Liberal Party members' offices, demanded they reveal votes during spill - Politics - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):
Mr Dutton's backers would enter colleagues' offices uninvited, and sometimes first thing in the morning, and refuse to leave unless they signed the petition to bring on a spill. ... The ABC understands Liberals were also told their preselection would be at risk unless they backed Mr Dutton's challenge and, on the day of the spill, were pressured to show their — supposedly — secret ballot paper to another MP to prove which way they had voted.
- 'Darkness' coming if Scott Morrison not re-elected, Pentecostal leader claims | Australia news | The Guardian:
Thompson, who says he can interpret dreams and that supernatural signs and manifestations accompany his ministry, said he'd received a message from God that Morrison and the Coalition must win the election.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.