- Electric Audi With Formula E Motors Does Brain-Breaking Perfect Donut. This move is going to be in a movie, you can bet on it. Hooning looks different with electric vehicles...
- Mark Latham agrees to pay damages to ABC's Osman Faruqi in defamation case | Australia news | The Guardian:
In August, federal court judge Michael Wigney struck out Latham's defence in its entirety, labelling the 76-page document “extraordinary” for its references to, among other things, the martyrdom of Christians in the Roman Empire and the persecution of ethnoreligious Huguenots in the French kingdom during the French wars of religion of the 16th century.
- Encryption bill could have 'catastrophic' outcomes for Australian business, industry leaders warn - Science News - ABC News:
A joint submission from the Communications Alliance, the Australian Industry Group and others echoed these concerns, stating that "the draft bill poses a real risk for the IT/communications export industry which Austrade values at $3.2 billion".If the Liberals were hell bent on destroying the tech industry, this is what it would look like.
- 'The candles sell very well': the quest to be the last video store standing | Film | The Guardian
- Payless Pranks Fashion Influencers With Fake Luxury Shoe Brand Called 'Palessi' | HuffPost Australia (Instagram 'influencers' with no actual expertise? That's unpossible!)
- Qantas call for Christmas airport volunteers has workers seeing red:
The airline is being accused of "wage theft" and "Grinch" behaviour after an email to staff asking them to volunteer time at the airport during its busiest period was leaked on Friday.Particularly shitty move given how much fares are jacked up around Christmas.
- The curious origins of the lemon, lime and bitters, Australia's national drink - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):
An unassuming drink, made with ingredients from all over the world, the lemon, lime and bitters is the story of colonial Australia in a glass. Our forebears made it by mixing together what they had — a mongrel drink for a mongrel country.
- An Open Letter to Bill Shorten from the Tech Community:
YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS!...I mean, there are details, but that sums it up.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.