- The Government and iPhones don't recognise it, but this stretch of desert has its own time zone - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):
Sergeant Chamberlain said when it comes to life on the Nullarbor, the custom made time zone was at the lower end of quirky.
- Australian poverty in graphs: it's a desperate state of affairs | Greg Jericho | Australia news | The Guardian:
The political debate also frequently sets the position of poverty as one of blame – that it is people's own fault for being poor. Much like casual racism there is a casual prejudice against poverty.
- 'Hump day' killed off, app maker Versa's staff repay the boss with higher productivity - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Ben Elton on Blackadder, The Young Ones and political correctness - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- There's only one type of voter who prefers Morrison over Turnbull, Vote Compass data shows - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation):
The vast majority of respondents — 78 per cent — think that the decision to remove Malcolm Turnbull in August last year was the wrong call. That conclusion is drawn from 153,354 responses to Vote Compass between April 10 and April 16. This is an unusually high degree of consensus among a population which can agree — it seems — on little else.
- Warringah voters complain about free copies of Daily Telegraph as election rancour boils | Australia news | The Guardian
- Unmasked: An Analysis of 10 Million Passwords
- Scott Morrison invites media into Pentecostal church amid election campaign %u2018truce' | Australia news | The Guardian:
Scott Morrison has invited the media into his his Pentecostal church in Sydney for the first time, as both party leaders paused their official campaigns on Easter Sunday.Invited the media... during his paused campaign...
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.