- US police three times as likely to use force against leftwing protesters, data finds | US policing | The Guardian:
The researchers found that the vast majority of the thousands of protests across the United States in the past year have been peaceful, and that most protests by both the left and the right were not met with any violent response by law enforcement. [...] The Guardian compared the percentage of all demonstrations organized by leftwing and rightwing groups that resulted in the use of force by law enforcement. For leftwing demonstrations, that was about 4.7% of protests, while for rightwing demonstrations, it was about 1.4%, meaning law enforcement was about three times more likely to use force against leftwing versus rightwing protests.
- What are sea shanties and why are they going viral online? - ABC Everyday
- He Created the Web. Now He's Out to Remake the Digital World. - The New York Times
- Bumble removed its political filter after people said they used it to lure conservatives who were at the Capitol riot into sending incriminating evidence | Business Insider
- Old Concept Cars - Concepts cars of the past
- Do 'elder Goths' hold the secret to aging successfully? – FREEMEDIA
- Regain smell after COVID: A biology professor's genius trick helped reawaken my senses, and more.
- The Wheelie Bin Radio Telescope | Spaceaustralia
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.