- NSW could face 'skyrocketing' Covid cases under changed roadmap, AMA warns | New South Wales | The Guardian. It's amazing the NSW Liberals found someone worse than the one that just resigned due to corruption.
- Emotional Benji Marshall confirms retirement from NRL | NRL | The Guardian. Genuine great of the game. I've always been baffled why any club ever let him go.
- Judas Priest guitarist has mid-show aortic aneurysm, keeps playing, survives:
How did he make it? The adrenaline of playing live kept him alive. Normally, Priest would have played a longer set but were limited to just one hour by the constraints of the festival set-up. Had they played their usual set, he might have died right there on stage.Both horrifying and probably the Most Metal Thing Ever.
- Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police - ABC News:
A masked, umbrella-wielding man accused of helping incite riots and looting in the aftermath of George Floyd's police-involved death has been identified as a member of a white supremacist group that aimed to stir racial tensions amid largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protests, according to police.
- Dominic Perrottet blasted for holding Covid-19 press conference without Auslan interpreter | news.com.au — Australia's leading news site:
A government spokesman said Auslan interpreters would be booked for some, but not all media events in the future.
- Life after Dead: Cult hit 'The Evil Dead' turns 40
For those not super familiar with the places mentioned in this story... the front end loader was stolen 65km away from the bike shop, and the chase ended 10km from the bike shop.Man leads police on wild train chase after excavator used in attempted theft at Qld shop | news.com.au — Australia's leading news site
- John Deere Put Temporary Workers On The Factory Floor. It's Going About As Well As You'd Expect
- DeLorean's Alleged Son Building DMC-12 Clone From Three-Wheeler:
Long after his death, the DeLorean story is getting even weirder as a man named Tyler DeLorean from Newquay, Cornwall, UK is claiming to be John DeLorean's son. He could have stopped there, but now he's building a three-wheeled “successor” to the DMC-12, and it's sparked a lawsuit from the rebirthed DeLorean Motor Company.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.