- Buyers of Bored Ape NFTs sue after digital apes turn out to be bad investment | Ars Technica. It's almost art.
- Aussie electro-mod Datsun 1200 ute - 730kg of rapid brilliance - EV Central. EV swaps are definitely part of the future for car culture. Those who say it will never happen are very silly. It'd be like saying LS swaps wouldn't catch on. People like to keep old cars running, and they like to do things that are different. EV swaps tick a lot of boxes.
- Wind-Powered Cargo Ship Could Save 3 Tons Of Fuel A Day (more accurately "wind-assisted")
- The charts that show how Australia's rental market got so broken - ABC News:
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting something different to happen. Are we talking about madness, or the Australian property market?
- Scientists strengthen concrete by 30 percent with used coffee grounds:
a team of researchers from RMIT University in Australia have discovered [pyrolized coffee grounds] can be used as a silica substitute in the concrete production process that, in the proper proportions, yields a significantly stronger chemical bond than sand alone
- Why do cats love tuna so much? Scientists may finally know | Science | AAAS:
umami appears to be the primary flavor cats seek out. That's no surprise for an obligate carnivore. But the team also found these cat receptors are uniquely tuned to molecules found at high concentrations in tuna, revealing why our feline friends seem to prefer this delicacy over all others.
- 'The Reacher' is Tesla's solution to left-hand drive in the UK | 7NEWS. Honestly thought this was a joke when I first saw it, but... seems to be real?! Oh and the solution for Australia...? Just not going to sell them here at all: Confirmed: Updated Tesla Model S, Model X not coming to Australia - Drive.
- Tim Gurner: Property tycoon got his start with help from boss, grandfather:
Anyone with half a memory will know Timbo has form. He became a pre-pandemic meme in property circles as the “Avocado Toast Guy”, suggesting that people priced out of the property market should simply eat less brunch. ... The next time Timbo chunters on about any aspect of economic policy, or about the current predicament of employer-employee relationships, he should be forced to staple to his forehead how he really “made it”. Lord knows there's enough room.
- The Incredible Saga Of The Lost Antarctic Volkswagen Beetles | Jalopnik
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.