Posts

Fading Ad Campaign - photos of fading ads, logos and murals around New York City. Brisbane has quite a few fading ads of its own, for instance the "Moreton Rubber" (I think it's Moreton..?) painted on the side of a building near the Gabba.

Random blog: Blather. "Because it's easier than thinking for yourself.". Not sure if I just like it for the tone of the posts, or the links to other sites ;) ...for instance, little.yellow.different - "I'm a 24 year old recently laid off, recently re-hired web developer living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm Chinese and I live with two Mexicans. Do you know what they call that in Hollywood? A sitcom." Although the same author wrote this arresting piece on dealing with a sister who's seriously mentally ill.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment