Posts

Zeldman links to the House of Style CSS Browser Support chart. Where you see an awful lot of red, for "ye got NAE fookin' chance in that pile'o'shite browser, Jimmy!"

Ironically however I found this site's miniscule text had to be cranked up with the browser, before I could read the nav options... hmm. But of course that worked, so they did the right thing overall I guess :)

Zeldman has also reinstated the exit gallery on his site, a pretty intense set of links which are "useful, beautiful, or entertaining". Makes me wish I had broadband, though - so many sites and so little usable time on dialup :-/

If you're wondering who the hell this Zeldman guy is, anyway, here's an interview with Jeffrey Zeldman of A List Apart.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment