Posts

Slashdot | The Golden Age of Cup Manufacturing, where cups just keep getting bigger; so companies can sell more liquid we didn't ask for. As CmdrTaco says, Christ, how much do these companies think people need to drink, anyway?". The only size change I've really liked in recent years is the advent of the 390ml bottle. One sip bigger than a can. I always used to finish the can when I had one sip's worth of food left... no, really. The thing which really shits me off is the dumping of the "standard cup size"; ie. the size of every damn cup holder in every car. My car a standard size cup holder in every door; but do you think any fucking drink actually fits into them? No.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment