- MS flips on new 'global' Windows remote-root vuln
- MP presses ahead with anti-spam campaign
- Music labels are bleeding - Midbar ("don't blame us because our product broke your mac").
- IT is not geeky, says industry group (nice try, that'd be like treating trenchcoats as sensible winter clothing).
- Greek govt bans all computer games (still can't believe this one... just hope Alston doesn't get ideas).
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.