- Most euro notes have cocaine traces: study. Amusing.
- Slashdot | RIAA To Sue Hundreds Of File Swappers. See, it's always better to sue someone than come up with a business plan that works. Right? Sure.
- Telstra denies selling BigPond email addresses. "We won't be admitting to that until after full privatisation," said one imaginary Telstra rep.
- Politicians unite over plastic terror fence
"I really dislike the fence, I hate seeing it," Australian Democrats Senator Andrew Bartlett said. "I'm not an expert on what goes through a terrorists' mind but I'm not sure that they would quiver in fear at the sight of a plastic barrier."
- Uniform schools plan unveiled. That's uniform curriculum, not one uniform for all schools. It makes a lot of sense. Once the entire country has the same system, they might also like to fix that system....