- NEWS.com.au | Girl makes bong for 'show-and-tell' (September 29, 2003)
- NEWS.com.au | Townies turn on Harry's harassers (September 29, 2003). Aussies don't put up with papparazzi like the British do :)
- NEWS.com.au | PM's minders to pack pistols (September 29, 2003). *blinks* Seems odd that it's so unusual; although I guess it's not really ideal to have international agents running around with weapons.
- NEWS.com.au | Alston out of IT (September 29, 2003). Hoo-fuckin-ray. Now there's some glimmer of hope for IT in Australia. Alston..... agh, let's just say I don't like him.
- NEWS.com.au | Sacking follows Microsoft report (September 26, 2003). In short: criticise MS and they'll get you fired, especially if you raise good points. Like; say... pointing out that total reliance on one company's software leaves the government wide open to attack from hackers and viruses. Which is true.