- Slashdot | MS Patents IM Feature Used Since At Least 1996. I recall BBS chat systems from 1994 that showed the other person typing; and that was standard software that would have been in use for many years before got into the BBS scene. Hooray for bullshit patents.
- Guardian Unlimited | Online | Treasure i-land (no BBC archive until at least 2006).
- Philly.com | Charges in hacking against Phillies. A less parochial headline would be Spammer Gets Arrested.
- Slashdot | Top 10 Software Titles Every Home PC Needs? Let the geek flaming commence :)
- Wired News: How Computer Chips Keep Cool - details a water cooling system that works like a radiator; solid state and silent! Sign me up! :)