Posts

I need a new stomach. This one seems faulty. Or food pills for the bad days. Or maybe I need the construction sites to be finished so I can sleep more than 6.5 hours a night. Actually, several million dollars would probably sort all of this out - I could buy the perfect house, plus all the houses around it, then rent them to quiet people. Actually I'd settle for buying out the unit block next to ours and bulldozing the fucking thing. I might even give the annoying neighbours two minutes notice.

oh fuck, this is turning into a journal post. i need a link to validate it... here we go: Golden Casket. these fuckers keep getting the lotto numbers wrong. i buy a ticket with numbers written on it, then they broadcast different numbers. that's not how it's supposed to work, they have it all wrong.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment