- Another bottle? Perhaps you've had too much Bach. 05/10/2003. ABC News Online
- Aussie researchers claim success in male contraceptive trial. 05/10/2003. ABC News Online
- Working harbour to go in trade-off - National - smh.com.au
- NEWS.com.au | Struggle to fit bums in seats (October 6, 2003). Doesn't mention that seats have been getting smaller over the years leading up to this. Case in point: the redeveloped Gabba sportsground, which has small hard seats and fuck all legroom. It's uncomfortable for me and I'm skinny.
- FOX SPORTS | League | Penrith upset Roosters (October 6, 2003). What the hell, I just like seeing the Roosters get beaten >:) They may be a great side, but under Ricky's coaching they've turned to a lot of smart-arse tactics - you know, all the stuff that's just a whisker shy of straight cheating. It pisses me off that other teams have had to adopt those tactics to counter them.