- Gas mask barman appeals sacking. 29/10/2003. ABC News Online. He wore a gas mask to work when they re-introduced smoking to the venue after a trial ban. Highlights the fact that bar staff work in massive noise and smoke.
- Sun hurls huge magnetic cloud toward Earth. 29/10/2003. ABC News Online
- NEWS.com.au | Man sues after stubby-opening problem (October 29, 2003)
- Brisbane man charged with hacking. 28/10/2003. ABC News Online. Well actually a 17yo got charged with hacking; I would have said "boy".
- Terrorist cell smashed, say federal police - www.smh.com.au / Police step back from terror cell comments - www.smh.com.au. So which one is it?