- Inquiry told 50-50 custody may hurt children. 20/10/2003. ABC News Online. I can't imagine what it would be like to split your time 50/50 between two different lives. I wouldn't have thought kids were that adaptable - wouldn't stability be preferable? But then, how to choose which parent gets custody. It's awful.
- Uncommon gene may cause poor memory. 20/10/2003. ABC News Online
- NEWS.com.au | Engineers suckers for mutts (October 20, 2003)
- Blaine's off his box - www.smh.com.au
Blaine, who has suffered severe palpitations and breathing difficulties in recent days, is expected to stay in hospital for some days where he will be subjected to a battery of tests and will not be restored to full health for around six months, doctors say.
- Google case could clip search engines' wings - www.smh.com.au. I wonder if that same court would rule that a competitor could not purchase space on a billboard outside the company's headquarters?
- NEWS.com.au | Entertainment | Idol comment hurts (October 20, 2003). If people don't despise the industry yet; they never will. Ever since Popstars openly manufactured an act; people have had absolutely no excuse to think it's an ethical industry. The only surprise here is they said it on air; instead of using their fucking brains and either keeping their mouth shut, or having a quiet word later about choosing clothes for TV. Although from the sounds of it the guys were dressed pretty badly themselves.