- It's official: we don't trust bosses - National - smh.com.au. I think trust went out the window the day someone called sacking people "downsizing".
- That song's great: phone it to me - National - smh.com.au. Great idea. Although, I generally try asking the dj first. Depends on the club though.
- Harry and the Hogwarts headache - www.smh.com.au
- Red Cross cuts Iraqi role. 30/10/2003. ABC News Online
- Reuters | Traffic Chaos as Hearse Ejects Corpse -
BERLIN (Reuters) - A hearse overturned on a German motorway Wednesday, shattering the coffin and ejecting the corpse onto the tarmac along with a bag of coffin nails that brought traffic to a standstill, authorities said.