- First openly gay bishop consecrated. 03/11/2003. ABC News Online / NEWS.com.au | Gay bishop's post splits church (November 3, 2003)
- Google rebuffs Microsoft - Business - smh.com.au. Good thing, too. MS controlling Google? What a horrible thought.
- Sting and Stewart in award stoush - www.smh.com.au. In short: Rod Stewart is pissy because he's never won a Grammy award. Sting has 14 of them, so he's offered to send him one. Anyone who didn't think Stewart was a wanker before....
- NEWS.com.au | Weathermen sprayed over dud predictions (November 3, 2003). They only predict the weather, they don't control it.
- ABC Sport - AFL - Australia storms home to win international rules series