Posts

boing boing

  • Montreal Gazette - Smart soldiers decided to flee the Rings battle: Digital warriors thought for themselves - and their first thought was to run away. heheheheh.... they built the animated warriors just a little too well I guess :)
  • BBspot - God Considers Smiting Bible Pirates: God said that 'spreading the Gospel' was not a valid defense for distributing copyrighted materials. 'Rev. Jackson has published at least 35% of My word electronically, where anyone with an internet connection can download it. Thrice did I call on him to repent; thrice did he ignore me or refer me to the EFF [Electronic Frontier Foundation].' Jackson said he had had several emails from someone claiming to be the Deity, but had first dismissed them as pranks. LOL* :)
  • jwz - on RFID stupidity. As always boingboing picked a cracker of a quote:

    'I like that it's on your keychain and it's fast to use,' said Kristie Beenau, 36, of Peoria, Ariz., who has used ExpressPay for about six months at a CVS Pharmacy and fastfood restaurants. 'I charge everything anyways. Now I wave it rather than get my card out. It's more convenient.'

    I'm going to make a fortune by selling an invention that lets you punch a hole in a credit card so that you can wear it on your keychain. Then later I'll repurpose that invention to let you punch a hole in a $20 bill, so you can wear that on your keychain too!

* please note: when i say "LOL" i really mean i'm laughing out loud. none of this AOL-style LOLOL OMFG!!!! bullshit.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment