- Beazley's deal: I'll lead now, your turn later - www.smh.com.au / NEWS.com.au | Beazley repels Generation Next (December 1, 2003) (the journo should be shot for that stupid headline). Good to see some good old-fashioned infighting in a party other than the Democrats. It occurred to me the other day that Beazly was very clever with his words during that bullshit "leadership challenge" a while back. He only said he wouldn't challenge the leader. He didn't say he wouldn't stand for the leadership should the current leader get tossed out. Technically he didn't lie. You do all remember that he said he wouldn't challenge again, right? You'll remember his statement that he'll resign if he doesn't win the next election? Of course you will. We have such great memories when we go to vote...
- University funding tug-of-war continues. 01/12/2003. ABC News Online
- NEWS.com.au | Nigeria fights online fraudsters (November 28, 2003). Next up: Americans urged to eat more fibre and stop worrying about the size of their dicks; in a bid to reduce other SPAM (what's with all the "clean colon" spam lately?).
- Injecting room is damaging us: PM - www.smh.com.au -
The director of St Vincent's Drug and Alcohol Service, Dr Alex Wodak, said: 'This is a hollow threat and says more about political positioning before a federal election than it does about policy.'
- Superstitious thief returns stolen Thai temple glass. 30/11/2003. ABC News Online
- FOX SPORTS | Motor Sports | Feud boils over as warriors collide (December 1, 2003). Pretty intense. Both were being incredibly stupid, good to see both of them penalised. Although I still can't believe Ingall swerved towards Skaife though - that's stupid beyond belief, even edging out the stupidity of Skaife staying on the track.