- NEWS.com.au | Hitman kills the wrong man (December 9, 2003). Unbelievable... it's disturbing that these crims were probably after two guys in their early twenties; yet they opened up on a young girl and a man in his 60s. On a sidenote: again journos describe something a a "drive by" shooting, despite the fact the attackers were not driving at the time. Accuracy? Fuck that.
- US unleashes 'Avalanche' in Afghanistan. 09/12/2003. ABC News Online. Apparently they didn't solve all the problems last time they were there. Who'd-a-thunk-it?
- DIY spikes: police face a new kind of stick-up - www.smh.com.au Well it worked for James Bond... he just had better equipment.
- James Brown appointed to funk up US Government. 09/12/2003. ABC News Online
- Democrats to meet over Bartlett's future. 09/12/2003. ABC News Online. Not that they have a lot of options. Poster boy for anti-alcohol campaigns?
- NEWS.com.au | Entertainment | Ozzy injured in quad bike accident (December 09, 2003). Also mentions a claim that Ozzy was heavily over-prescribed prescription medication, which "explains his behaviour" on The Osbournes - 42 pills a day? No wonder he looks like he's chasing space shuttles...
- BBC NEWS | England | Berkshire | Fish drags angler to death. Fish Win.