- Senior ministers underpaid, but I'll cut super: PM - National - www.smh.com.au. Hell, it's no skin off his nose - his super is safe.
- Clark to face rape suit. 13/02/2004. ABC News Online / Clark led gang rape: judge - National - www.smh.com.au
- NEWS.com.au | Saddam planned invasion 'on drugs' (February 13, 2004). The thing being that Dubya was probably also on drugs when he planned the latest Iraq war.
- NEWS.com.au | Pig lard to stop terror attacks (February 12, 2004). I admire the simplicity of the plan; but I'm still disturbed by the need for it (yes, I am still disturbed by acts of terrorism - aren't you?).
- NEWS.com.au | Anger over Gallipoli fee plan (February 13, 2004)
- NEWS.com.au | Celebs strut their jailhouse locks (February 13, 2004)
- Ken and Barbie to split. 13/02/2004. ABC News Online. This is just fucking bizarre, even for a publicity stunt.
- Microsoft admits part of Windows source code has leaked - ITNews - smh.com.au . Expect new virus attacks and exploits as the holes become even easier to locate....
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.