- US free trade deal concerns roll in. 04/03/2004. ABC News Online:
Details released today show the United States will be able to impose a penalty on 33 horticultural products, like peaches and pears, if prices in the US market reach certain levels. The Opposition says it proves farmers have been dudded. But the Trade Minister Mark Vaile says the penalties will only apply for 18 years."Only" 18 years??
- Telstra sale back on Govt agenda. 04/03/2004. ABC News Online:
The Federal Government has re-introduced a bill designed to allow the full sale of Telstra.
- NEWS.com.au | Bulldogs line up for DNA testing (March 4, 2004) / FOX SPORTS | League | Dogs 'culled' from ads (March 4, 2004)
- US teacher resigns over student duct tape incident - World - www.smh.com.au
- NEWS.com.au | Coke tapping into water (March 4, 2004):
COCA-Cola's new 'designer water" is not the real thing at all and its ingredients are not so special that they are a well-kept secret. For the drink is nothing more than tap water.Whoever would have thought Coke could be less than ethical?
- Crash charge woman's sex defence - SpecialsStrangeButTrue - www.smh.com.au: The best bit -
No one ever told me in law school that we'd be having these kinds of conversations in open court.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.