- NEWS.com.au | Toyota slugged for $1bn (March 9, 2004):
[T]he ATO is investigating Toyota ... for shifting profits overseas. The scheme, according to the ATO, has cut Toyota's tax bill by somewhere between $400 million and $1 billion.
- Drug raids led up to Redfern riot, says Carr - National - www.smh.com.au / NEWS.com.au | TJ was 'excuse' for Redfern riot (March 9, 2004):
Agitators were gearing up for a revenge attack on the police at least 12 hours before 17-year-old TJ fell from his bicycle and was fatally injured on railings.
- Medicare extended to dental care - National - www.smh.com.au:
Medicare would cover patients with serious dental problems they cannot afford to have treated, under a surprise expansion that is set to be announced by the Federal Government.
- NEWS.com.au | Named Bulldogs threaten to sue (March 9, 2004). Abysmal journalism on the part of the NZ paper. You can't name people until they're charged; even then you should be careful since a gag order may apply to the case.
- Telstra sale destined for defeat. 09/03/2004. ABC News Online:
Federal Opposition MPs and the minor parties have reaffirmed their opposition to the further sale of Telstra, saying it will not happen in this term of Government.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.