- Top story... without even looking at other sites there'll be no beating this: sacbee | City falls victim to Internet hoax, considers banning items made with water -
City officials were so concerned about the potentially dangerous properties of dihydrogen monoxide that they considered banning foam cups after they learned the chemical was used in their production.
- NEWS.com.au | Gas attendant doused with petrol (March 16, 2004). GAS attendant? When did Marsden become a part of America? We call it "petrol" here, thankyouverymuch. grumblegrumble
- Haranguing AFP boss inappropriate: Latham. 16/03/2004. ABC News Online:
Federal Opposition leader Mark Latham says he is disturbed by reports that Australian Federal Police (AFP) Commissioner Mick Keelty was harangued by staff from the Prime Minister's office after his comments on terrorism over the weekend. ... Mr Howard disagrees with Mr Keelty, saying Australia was an Al Qaeda target long before the Iraq war.No Johnny, we only became a prime target after we sent in our SAS troops to save America's oil. Before that we were a long way down the list. See also: Terrorist attack on Australia inevitable, warns FBI expert - SpecialsAustraliaonGuard - www.smh.com.au
- US astronomers discover 10th 'planet'. 16/03/2004. ABC News Online
- Chinese couple mistake son for a girl for 13 years. 15/03/2004. ABC News Online
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.