- Telstra announces revenue lift. 21/04/2004. ABC News Online... but they don't announce an increase in service levels. If their sales team rings us at home one more time I think we'll be reporting them for harrassment.
- NEWS.com.au | Poll reveals defiance on terror (April 21, 2004):
AUSTRALIANS believe a major terror outrage is inevitable here, but are defiantly refusing to let it change their lives.
- AMA wants Indigenous health on election agenda. 21/04/2004. ABC News Online
- Rural News - 20/04/2004: Live sheep exports to Middle East halved
- Cabbies left in the dark on destinations - National - www.smh.com.au:
Taxi drivers who take radio bookings will not learn a passenger's destination until they are in the car, under a trial to stop drivers ignoring low fares or inconvenient trips. But the new system will cost customers 30 cents extra per journey. The 12-month "no-destination" trial starts today across Sydney.It won't help; dodgy cabbies will just start going the long way and driving slowly to catch red lights. But at least the cab will turn up. Having lived in an outlying suburb and been unable to get a cab, I can understand the attraction.
- ICC to Muri: keep bowling 'doorsa' and face ban - Cricket - www.smh.com.au. So now the argument becomes "your action is illegal according to weird rules which should probably be changed since the ICC probably pulled them out of their arse".
- Bondage and discipline for better fitness - radar.smh.com.au:
Fitness instructor Master Brutus sporadically hits his two blackclad ?slaves?, Martin and Jezebel*, with a riding crop as they perform their exercises.Whatever keeps your workout interesting for you, I guess :)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.