- NEWS.com.au | Rodeo rider denies drink riding (May 21, 2004):
He said police refused to give him a test to determine his PCA reading. Instead, he said, his blood-alcohol level was judged according to police observations of his behaviour.
- NEWS.com.au | Scientific search for the perfect fit (May 21, 2004):
A three-dimensional human body surface scanner is being used to create a more accurate image of the dimensions of Australian women.
- NEWS.com.au | Bush incompetent: top Democrat (May 21, 2004):
The top Democrat in the US House of Representatives has sparked controversy by calling US President George W. Bush 'incompetent,' particularly in his management of the war and subsequent unrest in Iraq.Remember kids - it's only libel if you can prove it's not true.
- Broncos get their points back - League - www.smh.com.au:
The NRL appeals committee has ruled Brisbane should have its competition points restored but be fined $75,000 over a breach of the interchange rules.A hell of a fine under the circumstances, but at least they got the points back and can have a fair chance in the competition. The way interchanges are handled is being changed as a result (not that the NRL can bring itself to admit fault); so hopefully this sort of crap will be avoided in future.
- RedNova News: Caffeine May Prevent Liver Damage
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.