- Why Telstra charges more for paying by credit card - News - www.smh.com.au:
Telstra had increased charges for its customers paying bills by credit cards because it could, a Senate committee was told today.
- NEWS.com.au | Entertainment | Moore takes the gold (May 24, 2004):
MICHAEL Moore's unceasing campaign against US President George W. Bush gained momentum yesterday when his new film Fahrenheit 9/11 became the first documentary in 48 years to win the top prize at the Cannes Film Festival.
- NEWS.com.au | Office loo source of sickness (May 23, 2004):
Research shows the workplace could be a significant source of illness, with dodgy canteens, a lack of handwashing and 'tight buildings' contributing.To which I say WASH YOUR HANDS YOU DISGUSTING FUCKS. Not to mention the fact the bogs in my workplace are cleaned about once a year. YUCK. If that's why I feel so sick today... well, I wouldn't be surprised.
- NEWS.com.au | Stun-gun call after fatal standoff (May 24, 2004):
A MAN who threatened an officer with a samurai sword has become the second person shot dead by Victorian police in three months. The shooting has revived calls for the force - once the most trigger-happy in the nation - to be issued with stun guns.Meanwhile people are advised not to attack armed Police with swords as this is likely to be detrimental to your health. I thought they had CS spray...? I guess not.
- Four Corners: Till Debt Do Us Part:
Australia?s total household debt now stands at $650 billion ? about $32,500 for every man, woman and child ? and it is rising fast.
- Work on wind farm set to start. 24/05/2004. ABC News Online
- Volcanologists spy pink 'dinosaur' on remote webcam. 23/05/2004. ABC News Online
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.