- NEWS.com.au | Saliva tests to lick drug-driving (May 28, 2004):
In a world first, Victorian police will start using saliva swabs to randomly test drivers for drugs.
- US Army runs 'low' on bullets. 28/05/2004. ABC News Online:
US forces have used so much ammunition in Iraq and elsewhere that its main supplier will not be able to met demand, US officials have said.
- NEWS.com.au | Entertainment | Hilton happy here (May 28, 2004):
Paris Hilton wants to live in Australia.NO NO NO NO SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.... we'll hear even more about the useless twat...
- Church backs PM's gay marriage ban - National - www.smh.com.au. You know, that barely rates as "news".
- Silence is not golden for Maroons - League - www.smh.com.au:
'NSW players were allegedly disillusioned when Queensland retained the series a couple of years ago after the series was drawn,' QRL general manager Ross Livermore said. 'Queensland players were disillusioned that a field goal determined what happened last night after they were slogging their guts out for 80 minutes.'...so don't be fooled into thinking NSW don't complain about rules :) I'd like to see extra time without the golden point. As in, play the full ten minutes. That way a field goal would only win the game if you also defended your line successfully the entire time. I supported extra time to avoid a drawn series; but I'm not too keen on the golden point. But of course, if Queensland had won I'd probably just keep quiet ;)
- Dad kicking himself over untimely bathroom visit - League - www.smh.com.au:
Shaun Timmins's father, Peter, had to wait until 2.30pm yesterday to see the NSW five-eighth's field-goal heroics after missing the match-winning kick because he was in the bathroom.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.