- Bush a misunderstood, sensitive man: Italian PM - World - www.smh.com.au:
US President George W Bush is often misunderstood by those who do not know him personally and are unaware of his sensitive side.Yeah, we see the redneck side screaming "yeehaw let's blow some shit up so's ahh can make mah daddy proud!" Read on...
- Saddam's gun on display at White House. 31/05/2004. ABC News Online:
[The gun] is kept in a small study off the Oval Office where Mr Bush displays memorabilia.Sensitive, caring Dubya has kept a trophy from the capture of Saddam.
- Too many quacks in alternative medicine - National - www.smh.com.au:
Governments need to review regulation of the complementary medicines industry to protect the public against poorly qualified and unethical practitioners, say the authors of Australia's first national survey of the field.
- NEWS.com.au | Dell, HP in printer war (May 31, 2004). Yay. After years of producing crappy computers, Dell will now inflict crappy printers on the world. Actually that's not quite fair: the hardware is nowhere near as bad as the tech support.
- Mega-patch caused mega problems: network pro - Breaking - smh.com.au . Patches fix problems but they can also create new ones... which really shouldn't be the case with a company as big as Micro$oft, who both know better and can afford to test properly.
- NEWS.com.au | Shock research: sex makes us happy (May 29, 2004). Headline says it all, really :)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.